Thursday, September 9, 2010

This is perfect

        

         PLEASE CLICK THIS PLEASE 
You haven't lived until you click the link above.............
The Okinawa Churaumi aquarium is the second largest aquarium in the whole world located in southern Japan following the one in Georgia, on March 30th this year it recieved it's twenty millionth visiter from it's opening in 2002. It's part of a commemorative national government park, the aquarium contains all types of deep sea creatures, sharks, whales and corals. What you just saw here is the main tank that's called the "Kuroshio Sea" the glass has a thickness of 60 centimeters and holds up to 7,500 cubic meters. This is one of the only few aquariums that keeps whale sharks which they're also trying to breed.
I think this is one of the most perfect scenes i've ever laid my eyes on, whenever I want to relax I just watch this video. *_*
          Oh yeah and I really really wish I was one of those divers in the video, just saying! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow - this is pretty awe-inspiring. Although I am against the unnecessary incarceration of animals in any type of environment, some aquariums have done a wonderful job of rehabilitating hurt fish and releasing them back to the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was completely speechless after watching this video! That was incredibly beautiful; it's as if you were watching fish from the deep sea. I am so impressed, it must take so much work to keep the fish healthy, and the tank clean. I had to send the link to this video to my friends I was so amazed. I can't imagine what the first largest aquarium is like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved the video. I was particularly impressed with the gigantic, spotted sharks. Someday I hope i get to visit this aquarium it must be breathtaking to be there in person. Besides, this is the second largest... imagine the largest one in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is actually just a tank that's part of the aquarium, it's much bigger

    ReplyDelete